Just as good rain clears the air, a good writing ✒️clears 📝the psyche.” – Julia Cameron.
Celebrating the anniversary of Semperlee Yoga Blog, we will dedícate this page of the menu to any conscious awareness contribution, from any reader who would like to paint the voice by writing helpful information.
If you have anything and would like to share it regards, Mindfulness, Resilience and Yoga, share your draft with your contact information and credentials (optional) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines to follow:
1. Brief and easy to read, using words you can think of an everyday english equivalent. When using foreign phrases, please provide definition to add at the bottom of the writing as guidance.
2. Write something that will inspire yourself if you would be on the other side as a reader.
3. Provide the situation of awareness and at least 3 recommendations or tools of how it can be improved.
4. Be original and provide references if quoting secondary information to sustain the subject.
Legal Disclaimer notes 📝
• Always seek medical advice before making adjustments to your diet or physical fitness routine.
• Semperleeyoga.org does not encourage withdrawal or self-release from any medical treatment; neither intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• This website contains yoga, meditation, and holistic practices recommendations with no intention to replace necessary medical attention from a qualified health provider.
• Not every exercise is recommended for every person or condition, and caution should be used in engaging with any physical practice that is unfamiliar.
• If you are new to yoga, the postures within this website although recommended by a certified yoga instructor, are best learned from a live class facilitated by a certified instructor as well.
Last but not least;
• Always make careful assessments of the areas you will place your yoga mat (when embracing your practice), breathing is priority, and among all safety.