Along my journey I have learned than the more thankful I am, the more grateful I have to be thankful for.
If every morning we are born again, and what we do today is what matters the most? we should begin by identifying;
What Am I grateful for?
1. Can you breathe?
Be grateful to your breath, otherwise you wouldn’t be able to even open your next second gift.
2. I found myself with a gift… They are my eyes, able to see this beautiful life, and my loved ones.
3. To hear the laugher of a child or your grown children.
4. To open the door of your room, and find your pet starring at you, no matter its reasons.
5. To wake up next to the love of your life, without losing perspective of how the leaves don’t cling to their trees, during Fall.
6. For having your parents alive, and if not to have them from heaven, covering your back.
7. For having a bed, and a roof which covered you from the rain, while you were sleeping.
8. For all the people in your life, including those who haved worked, and wished you the worst. Ultimately, they become our best teachers.
9. For each morning with its light. For the rest, and shelter of the night.
10. For your past, and present… for it made you the person you are today.
Autumn show us how beautiful is to let things go.
Provide forgiveness…for it will set any burden free.
Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
It is not happy people who are thankful, it is thankful people who are happy.
Thank for the food you will have, starting with your breakfast.
Thank for the friends besides us, and the love between us.
“I am thankful for nights that turn into mornings, friends that turned into family, and dreams that turned into reality.”
Feeling gratitude, and not expressing it is like wrapping a present, and not giving it.
Gratitude is the best attitude.
Last but not least;
“To all the family, dear friends, coworkers, teachers, yoga practitioners that I am honored, and blessed to have in my life. May this holiday season bring you love to your heart, health to your body, peace and joy to your home throughout the new year.”
” May your blessings outnumber the Autumn leaves.”
Glenda Lee Santos; Humble Military and Yoga Warrior; RYT-200 hrs; Criminal Justice, BA; Holistic Practitioner with Foundation in Yoga and Ayurveda.
Courtesy of Semperlee Yoga Corp.
Semperlee Yoga © 2016 All Rights Reserved.