If you want to give birth to your true self, you will have to dig deep down into your own flesh and let your soul howl.
It might require a leap of faith and trust that if you turn your head off, your feet will take you to that intention as such.
Be a warrior of love but allow yourself to follow these steps
• Do not allow others mistake your gentleness for weakness or your timeless grace for vulnerability.
• keep in mind that having to pull out broken arrows from your heart is a self accountability process that doesn’t belong to new people that arrives.
• Everybody and every experience we meet and embrace are meant to bring us a lesson, which will improve our journey towards a higher self. For instance learn to see those broken arrows in a positive way so you can use the sharp edges to carve a path straight into a new dawn while bleeding your dreams to life.
• Never stop thinking that you are a warrior worth more than your weight in gold.
• You are the guardian of your own light, so do not allow anyone to dimm that light because of their lack of resiliency skills to coupe with their unresolved emotional business and hence projections.
• Keep your spirit young and nurture it with forgiveness and unconditional love, starting with yourself.
You can also repeat this affirmation every morning for 21 days in order to feel empowered enough to allow yourself to let go and move on from anything that feels resistant to your process.
“I had fought a thousand battles… And I am still standing…
Have cried a thousand tears… And I am still smiling… I have been broken, betrayed, abandoned, rejected,
But I still walk proud…
Live without fear…
Love without doubt…
This person within my body is a beautiful soul.
But most of all is humble enough to embrace her (his) own light and transmute any darkness.”
Last but not least;
“Your heart is as big as an ocean and will always be able to face any fear.”
Glenda Lee Santos; Humble Military and Yoga Warrior; RYT-200 hrs; Criminal Justice, BA; Holistic Practitioner with Foundation in Yoga and Ayurveda; CAI; CAHP; CCR; CCHP; CACR; SGC; MRT.
Dedicated to Aida Gonzalez a person who truly learned how to run with the wolves and came back leading the pack♥️.