The best thing you can do today is to enjoy what is here in your life. Bringing yourself to the present is one of the best gifts you can do to yourself, if you want to love yourself embracing a journey to heal a wound from your past… Focus on your blessings and if there is a thought that is not in alignment to your blessings, visualize that you are holding a helium ballon with that uncomfortable thought that will erode your cells tissue (if you keep holding on to it) and allow yourself to let it go inside the helium ballon to the Universe in order to transmute into something positive.
Gently close your eyes and repite:
“I have so many blessings in front of me that are waiting to be enjoyed. I am free from everything that used to weigh me down and cause me stress. This chapter of my life is the greatest one yet.”
When a past event or trauma affects our lives to a point that it makes it hard to bring us back to the present moment with enough resilience to empower us to keep hunting for the good stuff out of our past experiences and it affects our physical health we might consider to approach a professional mental health or even a Life coach as complementary support.
Remember if God sent a woman to partner the first person he created, the message is that there are moments in life when we will need help from someone. The military calls that “The Buddy System”.
Keep in mind that when we nurture and keep a grateful heart we attract more to be grateful for.
You can monitor yourself with the following signs in order to see your progress when you decide to heal from a past experience and begin to feel ready to move on:
1. You become more observing even to the existence of birds hovering around when you are walking, because you inner peace will allow you to do so.
2. You become less judging.
3. You become more responding positively and less reacting.
4. You develop more self love.
5. You learn progressively how to stop self sabotage.
6. You learn how to set healthy boundaries.
7. You learn to forgive yourself another without resentments.
8. You develop progressively inner peace.
9. You become careful and protect yourself from inner and outer chaos caused by negative or toxic people.
10. You develop more clarity and less confusion.
11. You develop more faith and less fear.
Last but not least;
“The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” ― Caroline Myss
Glenda Lee Santos; Humble Military and Yoga Warrior; Criminal Justice, BA; RYT-200 hrs; Holistic Practitioner with Foundation in Yoga and Ayurveda; Reiki Master; Spirit Guide Coach; Master Resilience Trainer.