Life is a gift, but we need to make the best out of it and when the tough gets going the strong will work harder to meet the challenge.
Remember if you already survive your challenging delivery and arrival experience the day you were born, then look at yourself in the mirror and repeat “I am resilient.” In other words that you are born with the gift of facing life’s chances and adversities with its required surviving skills.
Decision making is the process of making choices by identifying a decision, gathering information, and assessing alternative resolutions.
TIPS FOR MAKING DECISIONS
• Never make a decision when you are emotionally charged whether happy or sad.
• Never make a decision when you are hungry.
• Take at least 24 hours to make any big decision.
• Never agree to something when you are not sure if it’s the right thing for you.
• Do not allow yourself to be pressured into a decision.
• Never make a decision based only on one factor.
Last but not least;
“Life is a ten percent what happens to us and ninety percent of how we respond to it.” -Charles Swindoll