MINDFULNESS is to be aware of what is going on, the quality of the state of being conscious. To Breathe in and out consciously reminds us to be at the present moment. When we are not there things cannot be seen clearly. We miss everything, therefore in order to be available to ourselves, our beloved ones and also to encounter life… because life can be found only in the present moment.
SEMPERLEE YOGA provides mindfulness through yoga as following below:
Type of Semperlee Yoga:
Semperlee Vinyasa Flow Yoga with a sheltering format of somatic postures (asanas).
1. Integration (Safety Briefing)
• Body scan (Five Koshas/layers)
• Breath connection
Ujjayi- Victorious Breath (Gateway to the practice)
Chanting for group cohesion vocal cords and skull’s massage a slower mindfully somatic warm up (2 different sets).
2. Pranayamas exercises:
Breath connection exercises for nervous system relaxation, lymphatic toxins release, respiratory, circulatory systems improment.
a) Dirgha Pranayama (3) part ( nervous system relaxation).
b) Kapalabhati/ Skull Shining Breath: Diaphragmatic/ navel -( cleanses lungs).
c) Bramari (Bee) breath: (lowers blood pressure, builds confidence and public speaking).
d) Breath of Fire: releases built up anxiety and nervousness, massages the internal organs through stimulation of spine cord from the root all the way up to the crown of head.
e) Alternate Nostril: rejuvenates, mental focus improvement, both brain hemispheres balance and restoration.
f) Sitali (Cooling breath): segmented with breath of fire, lower fever body’s tenperature during anxiety or hot days.
3. Slower somatic warm up ( two different sets)
4. Inversions upon request or advancement level (supporting blood circulation and brain’s oxygen flow).
5. Arm balances (upon request or advancement level).
6. Standing warmer somatic Sun Salutations that will help initiate the journey into the hips through a series of forward bends, back bend, and standing poses (focusing awareness in and around the pelvic girdle).
7. Standing poses(Dancing Warriors as example).
8. Balance poses(focus improvement).
9. Hip opener postures (for emotional release).
10. Somatic back bends (Spinal cord decompression).
11. Somatic lateral bends
12. Core ( Navasana & variations).
13. Detoxifying somatic twists.
14. Cooling forward bends.
15. Final Savasana (5 koshas)
Final relaxation with Crystal Bowls harmonic sounds and sheltering Dō Terra essential oils application.
It is a sheltering Yoga Flow targeting breath connection synchronized with internal/external awareness and movement in order to take the practitioners to a final blissful mental and physical state.
It is a Samadhi Method (Blissful format) learned as Yoga foundation at the Samadhi Yoga Institute at P.R. which prepares its enrollment to overcome challenges and share their light with love along their way with others.
Also I facilitate a slower pace (Yin oriented) sequence.
Semperlee Insight Yoga targets the connective tissues, such as the ligaments, bones, and even the joints of the body that normally are not exercised very much in a more active style of asana practice.
Suitable for almost all levels of students, is a perfect complement to the dynamic and muscular targeting the connective tissues of the hips, pelvis, and lower spine.
Finally taking as well the practitioners to a Savasana (5 koshas) relaxation with Crystal Bowls harmonic sounds and sheltering Dō Terra essential oils application.
For video clips of the above format go to
Semperlee Yoga Channel through below link.
Fifty Benefits of Yoga:
1. Better bone health
2. Boots inmune system
3. Helps with lymphatic drainage
4. Builds muscle strength
5. Droops blood pressure
6. Eases pain
7. Give the lungs room to breathe
8. Helps your breathe better
9. Greater body awareness
10. Helps the body detoxify
11. Helps with weight loss
12. Helps sleep better
13. Improves balance
14. Improves coordination
15. Improves flexibility
16. Increases breath
17. Increases energy level
18. Keeps virus and allergies away
19. Lowers blood sugar
20. Lowers cholesterol
21. Maintains nervous system
22. Perfects posture
23. Prevents cartilages and joints breakdown
24. digestive problems
25. Protects the spine
26. Regulates adrenal glands
27. Regulates hormones
28. Releases tension
29. Supports the connective tissues
30. Fights food cravings
31. Boots sexual performance
32. Eases migraines
33. Helps to focus
34. Helps to develop mindfulness
35. Improves brain function
36. Boots confidence
37. Benefits relationships
38. Encourages self-care
39. Encourages self-healing
40. Contributes to a healthier lifestyle
41. Gives peace of mind
42. Increases self-esteem
43. Makes you happier
44. Relaxes your system
45. Contributes to stress and anxiety reduction
46. Increases capacity for compassion and forgiveness
47. Builds awareness for transformation
48. Encourages spiritual growth
49. Gives inner strength
50. Helps to meditate
“When asked what gift she wanted for her birthday, the yogini replied: I wish no gifts, only presence.”
“Treat your men as you would your own beloved sons. And they will follow you into the deepest valley.” -Sun Tzu
“Yoga is resilience. Yoga gives. Yoga shelters.”
Yoga Classes Schedule:
Tuesdays/ Semper Vinyasa (Advanced Level)
Wednesdays/ Semper Insight (Stress Release & Flexibility Improvement)
Thursdays /Basic Yoga (Beginner Level)
5:30- 6:45 pm
Classes are facilitated in english and spanish (upon request).
We encourage searching about Meditation Benefits (at the menu) for more information.
Last but not least:
I honor the place in you where the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you that is of light, love, truth, peace and wisdom. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, We Are One.” -Namaste
Legal Disclaimer notes 📝
• Always seek medical advice before making adjustments to your diet or physical fitness routine.
• Semperlee yoga.org does not encourage withdrawal or self-release from any medical treatment; neither intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• This website contains yoga, meditation, and holistic practices recommendations with no intention to replace necessary medical attention from a qualified health provider.
• Not every exercise is recommended for every person or condition, and caution should be used in engaging with any physical practice that is unfamiliar.
If you are new to yoga, the postures within this website although recommended by a certified yoga instructor, are best learned from a live class facilitated by a certified instructor as well.
• Always make careful assessments of the areas you will place your yoga mat (when embracing your practice), breathing is priority, and among all safety.