Because some questions can’t be answered by Google…
Semperlee Yoga. Org encourages Meditation for the Body, Soul and Mind through nature’s connection.
“When we connect with nature we make our way easier to find ourselves and rejuvenate.
“Meditation is a practice where an individual trains the mind or induces a mode of consciousness, either to realize some benefit or for the mind to simply acknowledge its content without becoming identified with that content, or as an end in itself.
• Cognitive Function
• Creativity and Problem Solving
• Increases Concentration and Attention Span
• Enhances ability to learn
• Promotes Restful Sleep
Increases Brain Activity in the areas associated with happiness and positive thinking.
Zen Zazen is encouraged by martial arts.
Mantra- Based Meditation
You begin searching the way to embrace with your highest self and life purpose with four basic questions:
1. Who am I?
2. What do I want?
3. What is my life purpose?
4. To whom should I be grateful?
One minute per each question should be enough to find an answer, then catch back your breath and connect with your Mantra, for at least 16 more minutes.
Is also recommended to intercept and cancel intrusive thoughts by repeating the Mantra, until you have awareness that the thoughts such as What will I cook today? Did the kids finish their homework?
You can try one of below six different poses for meditation, and based on your flexibility and comfort pick one to embrace your practice.
Typical meditation (Sukasana pose)/ Half Lotus ( Half Padmasana)/ Full Lotus (Padmasana)
Kneeling (Seiza)/ Sitting Tall ( Utkatasana- supported) / Mountain Pose ( Tadasana)
Oh God, the base of all life and universal existence. We meditate upon you to Propel our Intellect towards pain liberation and freedom. .
Thursdays from 5:00-5:30 pm
Fitness Facility at building 548
Fort Buchanan, P.R.
1. Information Courtesy of Semperlee Yoga Corp.
http://www.templeturmeric.com and www.lasnenasplace.org
Legal Disclaimer notes 📝
• Always seek medical advice before making adjustments to your diet or physical fitness routine.
• Semperleeyoga.org does not encourage withdrawal or self-release from any medical treatment; neither intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
• This website contains yoga, meditation, and holistic practices recommendations with no intention to replace necessary medical attention from a qualified health provider.
• Not every exercise is recommended for every person or condition, and caution should be used in engaging with any physical practice that is unfamiliar.
• If you are new to yoga, the postures within this website although recommended by a certified yoga instructor, are best learned from a live class facilitated by a certified instructor as well.
Last but not least;
• Always make careful assessments of the areas you will place your yoga mat (when embracing your practice), breathing is priority, and among all safety.